Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wallet turned One

Wiggle Wallet and I have been having a lot of fun together this summer. He is the sunshine in my life right now. Wyatt just turned one on July 5th. We had a family party for him that day and then a big "fun in the sun" party last Saturday. I cannot upload video and it is very frustrating but at least I can post some pictures...





We had lots of friends over for our party and it was a huge success. I sent all the kids home with squirt guns and pirate treasure. We had a slip-n-slide, sprinklers, the sandbox, kiddie pool, great food, and Grandpa busted out the bottle rocket launcher. It was a huge hit with the older kids. I had the kids go on a treasure hunt which they seemed to enjoy. Grandpa found this tugboat sandbox online which Wyatt loves, here he is with his favorite toy (his shovel). The other kids enjoyed the sandbox at the party too.

3 comments: