Monday, April 27, 2009

Aunt Susan came to visit...


What a fun weekend Wyatt and I had with Aunt Susan visiting. She spoiled us rotten and we had a fabulous time. Wyatt and I picked Aunt Susan up at the airport where she sat in the back seat with Wyatt to play, she had brought a bunny puppet for him which he loves. After The Judith got off work we went into Seattle and went to Pike Place Market. Here is Aunt Susan at the famous "Flying Fish Market." We went to Matt's in the Market for dinner where Wiggle Wallet was treated as a VIP.
Here is Wyatt in the lobby of the waterfront Marriott. He loved the big open space with the pretty rugs and tile floor. He was motoring around the whole time.


The view from our balcony. It was just a gorgeous view of Puget Sound with West Seattle in the background.









Wyatt enjoying the king size bed and all the attention! They had a pack and play set up for Wyatt and a roll away for me, Aunt Susan tried to steal it from me but I said that I had the younger body and won that argument. Thank you Aunt Susan for treating us, and come and see us again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I had a grand time and love you so much. Thanks for picking me up at the airport, taking the roll away, giving me your room, etc., etc., etc.!
    I miss little Wyatt, what a doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have come too! Maybe next time. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete